Re: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)ufgnet(dot)ufg(dot)br>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date: 2003-08-13 23:34:01
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi Peter,

> I'm having difficulties applying the patch. The PO file for pg_dump is
> giving me merge failures. I'm not going to apply the rest, so we don't
> get out of sync. Please send the whole bunch again after you have
> identified and fixed the problem.

Sorry for the incovenience.

> The recommended format for sending translation updates is to send each PO
> file as one attachment, gzipped if you like. No patches, no directory
> structures, no archives. If you want to post the files on the web rather
> than sending email, that is okay, but please, no patches, no directory
> structures, just the files (in a tar archive is okay). Don't bother
> making patches for nls.mk. Other people might add translations for their
> language at the same time, and you're going to provoke patch failures that
> way. Just say which files are new. Thanks.

I had known the rules. :))

Now I put the files in my machine because it's too large (84K). The file *.po are new ones and *_patch are the updates against the REL_7_4_BETA1 branch.

<http://www2.ufgnet.ufg.br/euler/patch_pt-br.tar.gz>

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
euler (at) ufgnet.ufg.br