Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: geoff(at)pgsql(dot)com, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final
Date: 2003-08-13 16:39:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> 2) Given that I haven't seen anything from Marc or Geoff, I'll assume
> that PGSQL Inc. is *not* doing a seperate replication announcement. If
> they do, the Replication paragraph will get cut.

'K, thought you and Geoff were working together on that one? That was the
last I saw posted about the subject, so thought you two had gone offline
:(

Andrew and I are pretty much finished with putting together the stuff to
put on gborg, and I was about to email you/Geoff to see if you'd succeeded
in getting anywhere with the PR for it :(