Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: <hcarle(at)afilias(dot)info>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
Date: 2003-08-13 00:17:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Heather,

> INSERT CITY/STATE - August xx, 2003 -

Can you give me a suggestion about this for the 7.4 release? PostgreSQL isn't
located anywhere in particular. But if we omit the city and state, some
news agencies will fill in TORONTO, CANADA on their own, furthering the
confusion between us and PostgreSQL Inc.

Using "THE INTERNET" seems pretentious. Any ideas?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions