OFF-TOPIC: Richard Huxton, Please Contact Us!

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>, pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OFF-TOPIC: Richard Huxton, Please Contact Us!
Date: 2003-08-10 18:57:03
Lists: pgsql-sql

Richard:

Ned Lily and I have been sending you e-mails for 3 weeks, and you have not
responded. Since you've posted to the SQL list in that time, I can only
think that you're not getting our e-mails. I'm hoping that by sending you
via the SQL list, you'll receive the e-mail.

Please contact us. cc: to me at josh at postgresql.org just in case.

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus