Re: How to recognize PG SQL files?

From: Joel Burton <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
To: Tim McAuley <mcauleyt(at)tcd(dot)ie>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to recognize PG SQL files?
Date: 2003-08-07 14:29:01
Lists: pgsql-general

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 10:04:22AM +0100, Tim McAuley wrote:
> There are syntax files for plpgsql available for textpad. You could
> check them out to see if they might help.
>
> http://www.textpad.com/add-ons/syna2g.html

A great idea, Tim.

Unfortunately, though, it doesn't seem as if the how-to-recognize logic
is part of TextPad's syntax files. The files are the keywords of the
language (which I've already done for Vim), but not ideas on how to tell
that the file you're looking at is PG SQL.

Getting these TextPad files will help me cross-check that I haven't
missed any keywords for PG, though, so it's still very helpful.

Thanks!

- j.