Mysql -> Postgresql pitfalls

From: "Chad N(dot) Tindel" <chad(at)tindel(dot)net>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Mysql -> Postgresql pitfalls
Date: 2003-08-01 01:10:52
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello-

I was exchanging some email with Tom Lane about some problems I was running
into converting from mysql to postgresql. He suggested I contact this list.

Is there some sort of document describing common mysql->pgsql pitfalls?
If not, I'd be happy to start one with the things I've run into. Who
would I talk to about that?

I'm not on this list, so please CC me if you reply to this message.

Thanks,

Chad