Re: Regression test failure date.

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Creager <Robert_Creager(at)LogicalChaos(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Regression test failure date.
Date: 2003-07-28 22:35:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom, is the attached regression diff considered normal? This was
generated by current CVS.

I am trying to determine what is a normal error and what is something to
be concerned about.

Also, I am up to Feb 25 with no errors, but am still testing.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/plain 2.8 KB