Re: OSF build fixed

From: Philip Yarra <philip(at)utiba(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OSF build fixed
Date: 2003-07-28 08:02:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 03:56 am, Tom Lane wrote:
> > osf-template.patch: adds pthread support for OSF
> > tested on OSF (uname -a: OSF1 hostname V4.0 1229 alpha)
>
> Applied; it would be a good idea to get some more testing of it, but
> that's what beta is for ...

Yes, I only have access to one version of Tru64, so all I can assert is that
"it works for me", and that is only for a fairly simple test case so far.

I'd be much more comfortable if other OSF users could test too. I can supply
the simple ECPG app I've been using.

Regards, Philip.
[back from holidays and catching up on a staggering volume of PostgreSQL mail]