Next Meeting -- Buca di Beppo Wed. Aug. 6

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "David Shivak" <dshivak(at)metabolex(dot)com>, <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Next Meeting -- Buca di Beppo Wed. Aug. 6
Date: 2003-07-28 21:27:07
Lists: sfpug

Folks:

OK, we have a reservation for 6:30PM on Wednesday August 6 at Bucca Di Beppo.
For those of you who have not been there and are not meeting us at the
convention, here's their web site:
http://www.bucadibeppo.com/loc_details.asp?ID=0502

The restaurant is btw. 4th and 5th on Howard, just a couple doors down from
Central Computer. I made the reservation under "Ferguson", but asked the
staff to note down that it was for "PostgreSQL".

We'll be pretty informal, I think, but here's what we should be prepared to
talk about:

7.4 -- me and anyone else well-informed
Elein -- report on OSCON (if you want to)
David F. -- PostgreSQL Advocacy

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions