Libpq++ & Borland C++

From: Sagine E(dot)Ferrus <sagine(at)islanderonline(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Libpq++ & Borland C++
Date: 2003-07-21 13:11:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I want to use Libpq++ wit borland c++. I try to use libpq++ libs in my application but i keep getting linker errors, Can anyone help Please. I was not able to use the available make files to compile the files so i had to do it in borland and create a package and add all the files to the package. I dont know what more to do. Here is my code :

PGconn * connection;
connection = PQconnectdb("dbname=db_gatecop");
PQfinish(connection);

and here is the error message:

[Linker Error] Unresolved external '_PQconnectdb' referenced from testing.Obj

Visit our Caribbean Community at http://www.islanderonline.com