Re: intro & compile report :)

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, pgAdmin3 Hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: intro & compile report :)
Date: 2003-07-06 21:08:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> ! Source: pgadmin3-src-20030706.tar.gz
> ! Source: pgadmin3-%{version}.tar.bz2

Dear David,

Thanks for the patch, applied with modifications:
Source: pgadmin3-%{major_version}.tar.bz2
:)

Don't loose time installing from source. We provide daily snapshots for the
following GNU/Linux systems: RedHat 9, SuSE 8.2, Mandrake 9.1, Debian and
Slackware.

Installation information can be found here:
http://cvs.pgadmin.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/pgadmin3/docs/en_US/snapshots.html

Our Redhat 9 packages can be installed on stock distributions. They are built
with Unicode, debug and linked agains GTK2 staticly, which means that
wxWindows does not need to be installed.

Using our packages, there is no need to create a symlink. Could you tell us
more about this symlink?

Cheers, Jean-Michel POURE