Re: ECPG examples

From: Jim Parker <hopeye(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: valval(at)porta(dot)net
Cc: interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ECPG examples
Date: 2003-06-27 15:18:35
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Here are some example files I wrote with the help of the book:

Neil Matthew, and Richard Stones; "Profesional Linux Programming";
Wrox Press Ltd., Birmingham, UK; 2000

cheers,
Jim Parker

BTW I appologize to the list for the number and length of the files.
If someone could add them to a tutorial or other documentation, that
would be great. The ECPG docs are limited at best :-(

On 1999.01.02 22:01 Christian Valverde wrote:
> im trying to build some objects to interact with QT dialog i just maid
> .
> please could anypne point me a site where to see examples on ECPG
> im actually interested in examples of reciving data fron databases . i
> already
> send data to pg but cant receive data form pg .
> --
> nver let the bed bug bite

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Attachment Content-Type Size
Makefile text/x-makefile 901 bytes
test.h text/x-c 2.4 KB
test_createdb_ecpg.pgc application/octet-stream 2.3 KB
test_db_ecpg.pgc application/octet-stream 5.8 KB
test_edit_ecpg.pgc application/octet-stream 2.3 KB
test_get_ecpg.pgc application/octet-stream 2.6 KB
test_insert_ecpg.pgc application/octet-stream 2.4 KB