Re: Current CVS docs producing errors

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
Cc: PostgreSQL Docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Current CVS docs producing errors
Date: 2003-06-25 03:38:50
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 23:20:52 -0400,
Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca> wrote:

> Are you sure you don't have local changes? A conflict perhaps?

I had wiped what I had tonight to get a clean copy from CVS as I had
been testing a patch to fix some problems with sockaddr and wanted to
see if things worked from CVS now.

I am not using any local patches. I am running a recent version of
openjade (1.3.3-pre1), but it worked for me last week.

> Try removing datatype.sgml and re-fetching it again.

I just tried that and it didn't help.

> Below is the only change to that file in a number of days, and it looks
> fine to me.
>
> http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/doc/src/sgml/datatype.sgml.diff?r1=1.117&r2=1.118

I looked at this and while I don't know SGML I expect that the complaints
are referring to some unclosed <row> entries that were added in that change.
They are in the last section of the differences (after line 2604).