recap: when/where is meeting tomorrow?

From: Keith Keller <kkeller-sfpug(at)wombat(dot)san-francisco(dot)ca(dot)us>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: recap: when/where is meeting tomorrow?
Date: 2003-06-24 22:48:00
Lists: sfpug

Hi all,

So in all my subscription woes, I've been unable to receive
messages about the meeting tomorrow, and the archives have
none of our messages. (That can't be good.)

So, can someone give a brief description of the sfpug meeting
tomorrow? When/where/topics? I should be able to attend, but
it depends slightly on the when and where.

Thanks,

--keith

--
kkeller(at)speakeasy(dot)net