Runtime.sgml patch

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Runtime.sgml patch
Date: 2003-06-16 23:19:32
Lists: pgsql-patches

Folks,

Attached is a patch to the Runtime doc page. Per the discussions on HACKERS,
I have completely re-ordered the runtime configuration options into logical
groupings. Later (today or tommorrow) I will be submiting a patch for
postgresql.conf.sample to reorder the .conf options into the same logical
groupings.

This re-arrangement has been discussed and tentatively approved on both
Hackers and Performance.

PLEASE HOLD THIS PATCH BUT DON'T APPLY IT YET.
Rod Taylor is helping me make sure I didn't miss any concurrent changes. My
knowledge of CVS is limited and I'm having trouble extracting a couple of
recent changes (on 6/11 and 6/12).

Thanks!

--
-Josh Berkus