Re: ipv6 patch #3

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Michael Graff <explorer(at)flame(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ipv6 patch #3
Date: 2003-06-12 05:24:17
Lists: pgsql-patches

I tried to apply this patch, but unfortunately, the code has drifted
quite a bit, particularly network.c. The patch is based on September,
2002, but the file has drifted since then. I think the problem is that
the post-September changes aren't reflected in your patch.

Would you please look over the changes made since September, then adjust
the attached patch to take things into account and resubmit?

The attached patch does apply cleanly against CVS, but does not compile.
I actually generated it by reversing the file to September, applying
your patch, then reapplying the part I reversed.

The second attached file is the changes since September.

Thanks.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us

Attachment Content-Type Size