Re: Ipv6 network cleanup patch #2.

From: Kurt Roeckx <Q(at)ping(dot)be>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ipv6 network cleanup patch #2.
Date: 2003-06-11 21:09:24
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 01:41:30PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I will apply this patch with the adjustments mentioned in later emails.
> I will post the final version when I apply it.
>
> Your patch has been added to the PostgreSQL unapplied patches list at:
>
> http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches
>
> I will try to apply it within the next 48 hours.

I've made an updated patch since Tom Lane seem to have changed some
code that affects my patch.

Changes since last time:
- Use closesocket() everywhere now, instead of only a few places.
- Removed part of the getaddrinfo_unix fix that Tom Lane already
changed. He didn't fix the possible mem leak of the case
strlen(path) >= sizeof(unp->sun_path).
- He also rewrote connectDBStart() for asynch connections, so I
had to move my changes a little bit.

Kurt

Attachment Content-Type Size
ipv6-3.diff text/plain 60.5 KB