Nested transactions: deferred triggers

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Nested transactions: deferred triggers
Date: 2003-06-11 19:25:01
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hackers,

In an attempt to simplify my life I'm submitting this patch that
restructures the deferred trigger queue. The fundamental change is to
put all the static variables to hold the deferred triggers in a single
structure.

This is part of the ongoing nested transactions work but can survive
alone. There's no change in functionality and regression tests pass.
Please apply.

"El dia que dejes de cambiar dejaras de vivir"

Attachment Content-Type Size
deferredTriggers-3.patch text/plain 12.9 KB