Re: Estimate of when CVS will be available again?

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Estimate of when CVS will be available again?
Date: 2003-06-08 01:11:47
Lists: pgsql-general

Without making a seperate repository, does anyone know if its possible to
enable anon-cvs? So far as I can tell, searching google, there is nothing
that explains how to, nor in the info pages that comes with CVS ... but
that doesn't mean that its not possible ...

Am working on the snapshots themselves right now ...

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> Right now there is no way to get development snapshots later than June 2nd.
> Is there any estimate on when anonymous CVS access or up to date snapshots
> will be available again?

> http://archives.postgresql.org

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org