help!!

From: Valéry Touodop <v_touodop(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help!!
Date: 2003-06-06 21:30:53
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi!
I'm facing a problem on the installation of postgres 7.2.1 on Windows Me. After the complete setup, when I'm trying to start the database (initdb), the following message appears :

C:\PGSQL\POSTGRES_BETA4\PG_ID.EXE could not retrieve the name of the current user Error Code=1245

initdb could not determine current user name

Can U please tell me how I can solve this?

Thank U for your help