Re: Rumblings of 7.4

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: Chad Thompson <chad(at)weblinkservices(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Rumblings of 7.4
Date: 2003-05-29 17:24:38
Lists: pgsql-novice

On Thu, May 29, 2003 at 10:18:51 -0600,
Chad Thompson <chad(at)weblinkservices(dot)com> wrote:
> I just wanted to find out how close we are on v7.4. And if it will indeed
> have windows support.

Feature freeze is approximately June 15. Beta is approximately July 1.
There was a one month extension added to try and get PITR and WIN32
in. Based on what I have seen I believe the WIN32 port will make it in.
I haven't seen as much traffic about the PITR changes and am not sure
what its status is.