Re: lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Adam H(dot)Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Subject: Re: lwx_gtkd_stc-2.4
Date: 2003-05-29 07:33:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Mercredi 28 Mai 2003 23:06, Adam H.Pendleton a écrit :
> wx_gtkd_stc-2.4 is the debug version of the library. Since the
> autoconf code exists largely to support the developers and not the end
> users (at this point), there is no support for the release versions of
> the library. If we are interested in producing release versions of
> pgadmin3, then I can modify the autoconf code to support this.

Dear Adam,

I would like to produce standard wxGTK rpms for RedHat to enable any
developper to install the required wxWindows libraries (including XRC and
STC) and produce contributions for pgAdmin3. Then, I would also like to try
releasing pgAdmin3 daily RPM snapshots.

Do you think it would be possible to do one of the following things:

- modify wxGTK spec file in order to produce the required libraries with
debuging control. Please find included the spec file. If you explain me what
are the configure or make options for stc, I can try to manage things myself.

- modify the autoconf code.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

Attachment Content-Type Size