odbc - ssl: how-to-do-it.

From: "John K(dot) Herreshoff" <jkherr(at)centurytel(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: odbc - ssl: how-to-do-it.
Date: 2003-05-26 21:16:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Reading the adminstrator's guide (7.2 docs) about ssl let me get it up and
going on the PGSQL server (7.3.2). I can connect to the database on my
local machine, but when I try to connect through the odbc driver (most
recent) on the win98 client machine, it says there is no entry in the
pg_hba.conf file. If I turn ssl off in postgresql.conf, I connect ok with
the odbc driver on the win98 client machine.

Is there a way to get the postgresql odbc driver to work with openssl, or
should I instead use stunnel as a ssl wrapper?

John.