Re: CVS Servers (Anonymous)

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: wade <wade(at)wavefire(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CVS Servers (Anonymous)
Date: 2003-05-26 04:07:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

all *should* be fixed for anoncvs at this time ... I had tried to put it
into the same VM as gborg, without realizing that by doing so I was trying
to override how gborg itself is doing CVS ... moved it to the developer
VM, and everything seems to be good now ...

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> wade <wade(at)wavefire(dot)com> writes:
> > Not sure where to ask this, but its kind of a source code issue.
> > I am just wondering what is up with anonymous cvs?
>
> It's broken :-(. Marc indicated that he'd get around to looking at it
> pretty soon, but he's got a number of problems remaining from the server
> move, and that's probably not the highest-priority one ...
>
> regards, tom lane

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org