dropped users

From: Franco Bruno Borghesi <franco(at)akyasociados(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: dropped users
Date: 2003-05-22 21:39:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all.

I've noticed that permissions granted to a user are kept in the database even after the user has been droped.
When I dump the database, y get the line

GRANT ALL ON TABLE <xxx> TO "106";

where 106 is the value of the usesysid field in pg_user/pg_shadow that belonged to the dropped user.

What is the best way to remove this old permissions from my database? Should I delete them from
any table in the catalag? if this is the case, which table?

Thanks in advance.