Re: trouble with mod_auth_pgsql

From: cliff(at)cliffmeyers(dot)com
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: trouble with mod_auth_pgsql
Date: 2003-05-21 14:55:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I took your advice but it looks like all the library dependancies are satisfied.

What's even more infuriating is that I got this to work once before, but I must
has missed something while originally documenting my steps because now I've
followed it precisely and it won't work :-(

Any other ideas? Thanks for your input, everyone.

-Cliff