Re: Postgres problem

From: Ian Barwick <barwick(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "sanjivan" <sanjivan(dot)khedkar(at)e-zest(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>, <dbi-dev(at)perl(dot)org>, <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Postgres problem
Date: 2003-05-19 19:33:30
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Monday 19 May 2003 17:15, sanjivan wrote:
> Hi
> I am trying to take a backup through phppgadmin. I have installed a
> postgres server 7.3. It gives me a pg_relcheck error. Can you suggest
> me..how to remove that error. is there any patch to install..or from where
> i get that. Please suggest me..
> Thanks in advance
> San

Err,
1: please post this kind of question to the appropriate list
(dbi-dev has _nothing_ to do with this);
2: please post to the list first, not to a semi-random group
of individuals as well; because
3: speaking for myself I have no working knowledge of phppgadmin.

Having said that it looks like some kind of version mismatch is taking place.
IIRC pg_relcheck does not exist in PostreSQL 7.3. google or a search
of the Postgres mailing list archives might help you further.

Please follow up to pgsql-interfaces only (try subscribing if you're not
already).

Ian Barwick
barwick(at)gmx(dot)net