Re: ODBC Driver for windows 2000

From: Jeff Eckermann <jeff_eckermann(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "Ramos Cano, Jose Maria" <jmramos(at)unide(dot)es>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC Driver for windows 2000
Date: 2003-05-16 20:07:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Do you mean, you were using PostgreSQL via ODBC before
the upgrade, and now your Access application doesn't
work?

We need more information to be able to help you. What
ODBC driver version, what PostgreSQL version? Did you
upgrade Access when you upgraded OS? Also, please post
your ODBC driver settings, and an example of code that
worked before, and doesn't work now.