Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Cookbook Site Down
Date: 2003-05-12 14:56:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Monday 12 May 2003 09:24, Robert Treat wrote:
> > On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:10:29PM -0400, Robert Treat wrote:
> > > The site maintainers name escapes me (I thought it was Robert Mello?)
> > > but I think he is on this list... does anyone know how to get a hold of
> > > him?

> hmm... the address I posted is the one we link to at the techdocs site,
> it's timing out at both addresses for me... anyone else having this
> problem?

Roberto has been away from the keyboard since early May. According to a post
on openacs.org (he's a core developer for OpenACS), he should have dialup
access back around the 14th of May. So it may be a few days after that
before he can get back up to speed.

He can be reached via www.openacs.org in the forums.
--
Lamar Owen