Re:

From: Jim Hines <jhines(at)wdtv(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2003-05-07 14:25:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 09:36 pm, Eric Floehr wrote:
> I had the same problem. It turns out the ODBC driver doesn't like the
> length of the version string the Red Hat build of PostgreSQL returns (it
> is pretty long). Download the snapshot version that fixes the problem at:
>
> http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/
>
> just copy the file(s) into c:\windows\system.

This is a common problem. Why hasn't the snapshot been added to the main
distribution yet? Will it ever be?

Jim Hines
IT Mgr, WDTV NewsChannel 5
Your Hometown News

TEL:304.848.5000
FAX:304.842.7501
<http://www.wdtv.com>
<jhines(at)wdtv(dot)com>

WDTV NewsChannel 5 is a CBS Affiliate

This email is confidential. If you received it in error, please delete it, do
not use or disclose the information in any way and notify me of the error.
The contents of this email may contain personal views, which are not the
views of Withers Broadcasting unless otherwise stated.