Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS build issues

From: Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot) <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cygwin PostgreSQL CVS build issues
Date: 2003-05-01 00:40:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I think AIX will need this too. Anyway I can't check it, since
> the snapshots are not produced anymore (last is from 24.3.) (Marc ?) :-(

>That's fixed as of last night (thanks Marc) --- seems cvs.postgresql.org
>had an old bison and so the build was failing.

Thanks!

In fact I could build from the (24.3) snapshot removing the ecpg directory.
I will try to compile the code from cvs again and report you back of any
problems I get.

Thanks Jason and all for your support in cygwin!

=====
Regards,
Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
---
- Indira Gandhi

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/