Re: ODBC Behavior, where do I find help?

From: "Wayne Armstrong" <wdarmst(at)bacchus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Jon V <jon(at)cecorp(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ODBC Behavior, where do I find help?
Date: 2003-04-28 22:22:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc

** Reply to message from Jon V <jon(at)cecorp(dot)com> on Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:37:05
-0700
Hi,
Try it without the begin and end;
What you are seeing is the result of the last executed statement (end; )
I don't know if this represents a change in the odbc driver - but it is
behaviour that seems reasonable to me :)

Regards,
Wayne