Read Cursor to C

From: Gabriel Beletti <gbeletti(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Read Cursor to C
Date: 2003-04-28 18:05:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi, my name is Gabriel and I need to read binary data
from de DB and write it to a file in C. How do I use
this cursor? Howm do I read the data from the cursor
after the query is done and write it to C?

Thank you for the help,

/******************************************\
* Gabriel da Silva Beletti *
* ------------------------ *
* Ciências da Computação *
* Computing Science *
* *
* UNIVERSIDADE FEDERAL DE SANTA CATARINA *
* FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF SANTA CATARINA *
* *
* Site..: http://www.inf.ufsc.br/~gbeletti *
* E-mail: gbeletti(at)inf(dot)ufsc(dot)br *
* UIN : 119620783 *

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/