Re: 7.3 PDF documentation

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Network Administrator <netadmin(at)vcsn(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.3 PDF documentation
Date: 2003-04-19 19:54:57
Lists: pgsql-general

The files I put up are pdf files, and are available now. Note if you look in
the docs, there is a section called "Building the Documentation" that
explains different ways you can build the docs. Questions about that should
be sent to the -docs mailing list.

As for 7.3.3, I'd suspect a release within the next month, but that's pure
speculation. A few more people testing 7.3.3 from CVS would probably help
speed up the processes. As far as docs are concerned though, I believe the
standing policy is that most doc fixes don't get backpatched for minor
releases, so I wouldn't expect anything different for docs even once 7.3.3 is
released.

Robert Treat