Re: apparent problem with a PL

From: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
To: Rajesh Kumar Mallah <mallah(at)trade-india(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: apparent problem with a PL
Date: 2003-04-19 16:30:25
Lists: pgsql-sql

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003, Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:

> Thanks so much for responding
> so i assume its harmless rite?

Basically yes, excepting that any side effects are done 1 "too many"
times.

> But the second problem (refer next posting) seems to be serious
> any comments? do u want me to post more details?

Unfortunately I've never build plperl (and I don't think I have a shared
libperl) so I'm not really sure. I think there was a message about
something similar in the past, so you might be able to find something
in the archives (a bug where something was cleared maybe?)