Re: Change to Advocacy Site requested

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change to Advocacy Site requested
Date: 2003-04-19 00:23:25
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Robert,

> Well, I could take over the duty, but my availability isn't 24/7 either
> so rewording seems like a good idea. ISTM the real goal here is for
> people/companies that need a liaison into the community, and that
> technical/licensing questions need to be more strongly funneled off to
> the mailing lists. Thoughts?

No, I'd agree with you. Something else that could make this easier: if each
language version of the Advocacy page could mail its requests to a different
person. For example, I can't do much with Turkish requests, even screen out
the spam from the real requests.

--
-Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
Complete information technology josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
and data management solutions (415) 565-7293
for law firms, small businesses fax 621-2533