Re: Corrupt index

From: Amir Becher <abecher(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Corrupt index
Date: 2003-04-10 21:44:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Unfortuntely, I haven't enabled the postmaster logs,
so I can't shed any more light on this problem.

Thanks for the advice on the health of my database. I
plan to do a pg_dumpall and rebuild it from scratch
this weekend (since it is in production). Hopefully
nothing else is damaged, and at least going forward
the database will be healthy.