Prb. in storing binary data.

From: "shannic" <shannic(at)indiatimes(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Prb. in storing binary data.
Date: 2003-04-09 05:34:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dear Sir,

We are developing an application using VB6 and with Postgresql as the backend database. We are facing problems in storing/retrieving images in the database through VB6. We declared the data type as bytea and used to store and retrieval appendchunk() and getchunk() functions. It results in Run time error-3219 "Operation is not allowed in this context". Can you please suggest solution to this problem? Thank you.

With Regards,

SHAN.