create type problem!

From: "Lakshmi S(dot)" <lakshmi(at)uomphysics(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: create type problem!
Date: 2003-03-27 06:09:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I am trying to create a data type which should be able to store 6 float
variables in one column. I am unable to figure out how I can write the
input, output functions that can be used in create type.

Is there any other way I can have my data in a single column ?

I am currently working with psql version 7.2.1.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Also, I am not subscribed in the
mailing lists, so kindly cc the reply to my e-mail id.

Thanks,

--
Lakshmi S.
Department of Studies in Physics