Deferred trigger cleanup

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)dcc(dot)uchile(dot)cl>
To: Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Deferred trigger cleanup
Date: 2003-03-25 17:14:10
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi,

The following patch cleans up the deferred trigger mechanism. There is
an unneeded memory context and some variables that are not used anymore.
It's pretty trivial and the regression tests pass fine. There's no
change in functionality, only deletion of unused code. I left an empty
function because maybe I'll need it for nested transactions.

Please apply.

"Nunca se desea ardientemente lo que solo se desea por razon" (F. Alexandre)

Attachment Content-Type Size
trigger-cleanup.patch text/plain 3.7 KB