Bug #918: pg_dump problem w/ SEQUENCE

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug #918: pg_dump problem w/ SEQUENCE
Date: 2003-03-25 13:51:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

laurent faillie (l_faillie(at)yahoo(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 2

Short Description
pg_dump problem w/ SEQUENCE

Long Description
Hi all,

in order to correct bug #899, I have downloaded the current snapshot and I discover a new trouble w/ pg_dump.

If you have a sequence in your database, pg_dump produce something like :

CREATE SEQUENCE seq_id_fch
START WITH
INCREMENT BY 1
MAXVALUE 2147483647
NO MINVALUE
CACHE 1;

and psql rise following error :

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "WITH" at character 38

PS: I have downloaded the snapshot monday 24/03/2003

Bye

Laurent

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report