POSTMASTER crashed when I execute a function

From: William(dot)Jiang <jiang_sir(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: POSTMASTER crashed when I execute a function
Date: 2003-03-25 01:10:28
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,all

the version is 7.3 .I post it to windows2000 and install the pl/pgsql language . I create a function like :

create function a() returns int as '

begin

return 1;

end;

'language 'pl/pgsql';

Everything is ok till now.but when I executed it :select a(), the postmaster crashed and restarted.Everytime I try to execute the function ,the same thing happens.

And I find there is something wrong on Windows when the palloc() function is called.

In linux and Cygwin ,the function runs very well and nothing happens.

Can anybody help me?