Re: removal from list

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: LN Cisneros <chulat(at)mail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: removal from list
Date: 2003-03-13 16:15:56
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

the database (Berkeley DB is used) backend for the majordomo2 lists isn't
the most stable, so we've been having periodic corruption problems where
we have to rebuild it ... the problem is that the rebuild process doesn't
seem to be aware of unsubscribe/set commands that were issued *after* the
initial subscribe, so everyone gets back on ;(

If you are mis-configured, or on the list when you shouldn't be, please
re-unsubscribe and/or issue the set command, to get yourself back to the
format you were in ...