Re: character set

From: ApoloDNR <apolodnr(at)yahoo(dot)es>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: character set
Date: 2003-03-12 16:25:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, my name is David, I had the same error, and at second time I
configure postgresql to support LATIN9, because I live in Spain and
needs the euro currency, but if you needn´t, you can configure LATIN1
to support "acentos y eñe".

Un saludo.

--- Sidar Lopez Cruz <sidarlopez(at)hotmail(dot)com> escribió: > my
postgresql don't support á-é-í-ó-ú-ñ-Ñ, how do i get this support
> in postgressql...
>
> :-) Sidar Lopez Cruz
> - Cero Riesgo, S.A.

=====