Re: Row Level out of range on 07.02.0005

From: Chris Gamache <cgg007(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Row Level out of range on 07.02.0005
Date: 2003-03-05 15:28:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I don't use rs.update simply because I find accessing the database with
conn.execute ("UPDATE table SET field=value;") yields more predictable results.
I'm also ONLY dealing with PostgreSQL, so I can optimize my SQL statements
specifically for PostgreSQL.

However, if I wanted to use rs.update I might try fiddling around with the
settings for "Use Declare/Fetch", and "UPDATABLE CURSORS". Couldn't hurt,
right?

CG