Re: List Problems

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Len Morgan <len-morgan(at)crcom(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: List Problems
Date: 2003-03-03 15:56:17
Lists: pgsql-general

tell me if this fixes it ... I had some of my logic backwards ... right
now, its set to:

daily
times=always
minsize=64
maxage=1d
subject=[DEFAULT] Daily digest v$VOLUME.$ISSUE ($MESSAGECOUNT messages)

so, make a digest at any time, when it either hits 64k in size *or* the
oldest message to add is 1d old ... is 64k too small? default is
something like 4meg :)

I had set it set as 'maxsize=64', which means that each message would have
triggered a new one :(