Re: psql patch

From: "Jeroen T(dot) Vermeulen" <jtv(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psql patch
Date: 2003-02-25 15:42:30
Lists: pgsql-patches

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 01:35:15PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

> Cool; if you can do it that way then the wasted-cycles objection is
> gone. (I don't think it would have been very interesting to implement
> the functionality only in the no-readline case, 'cuz just about everyone
> seems to use readline builds.)

OK. I'm attaching my new patch (which is fixed for the bug in the
previous attempt, and now touches a lot more code).

After this, I'll get to work on introducing select(), and once that's
finished we can start experimenting with asynchronous notification
reports.

Jeroen

Attachment Content-Type Size
psql.patch text/plain 21.6 KB