Thread safe ecpg

From: "Shridhar Daithankar<shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Thread safe ecpg
Date: 2003-02-24 15:53:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

I was just wondering.The patches for making ecpg thread safe that were
floating around few days back, are they going to make in any near future
releases?

I am badly bitten by libpq as code i my multithreaded app. is growing
steadily. I find myself making stupid mistakes every now and then.Of course I
don't expect any language to solve them for me but with ecpg it would be bit
easier.

Just thinking..

Shridhar