Non-English lists and User Groups

From: elein <elein(at)sbcglobal(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Non-English lists and User Groups
Date: 2003-02-21 17:45:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

For advocacy, this is a second request:

I am collecting a list of non-english postgresql mailing lists
and user groups.

I have these non-english lists:
psql-ayuda (spanish)
postgresql-br (brazilian portugues)

I only have this User group (any language):
sfpug

If you know subscription addresses of other user groups
and non-english mailing lists, please email them to me.
I would like to get the list of lists (with permission) on the
advocacy site and possibly publish them in the weekly column
PostgreSQL General Bits (www.varlena.com/GeneralBits).

Thanks,
elein(at)varlena(dot)com

elein(at)varlena(dot)com Database Consulting www.varlena.com