problem in pgadmin

From: "Devdatta Gadre" <dev(at)bom(dot)skgroup(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem in pgadmin
Date: 2003-02-21 10:21:54
Lists: pgadmin-support

hello sir/madam
i have faced a problem in running pgadminII. when i run the pgadmin exe or a
shortcut(both) i m get a runtime error 50003 - unexpected error. and then it
closes. i tried even reinstalling pgadminII but still the error persists.
so is that problem a routine one or wot??...and i m more worried and
concerned because its not working after doing every possible thing. i
repaired the existing pgadmin it did not work, so i removed the installation
and installed pgadminII again. but still the error is the same.
i would like to get some help from you in this context. what should i do to
resolve this problem. i don't really understand wot can i do now after
trying the re-installation. i m going thru such a problem for the first time
that even after reinstalling a software successfully the error remains...and
the error is like it doesn't allow me to get inside pgadmin...as soon as i
run the exe it throws me out giving an error...even the error message is
such that noone can really detect the error by reading that error message.
plz help me out if u can.
thanks and regards
dev gadre